In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivityby unleashing the power of content.
So we've built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
??Why your role is important at Strapi
· Join the cloud and Tooling squads (cross-functional team).
· Spearhead a strategic initiative in the cloud squad.
· Make the life of our teammates better by the day in the Tooling squad.
· Be an active contributor to our Design Studio. Sharing, learning, and caring are what we do best.
· Become our users' champion. Keep discovering their use cases, pain points, and more.
· Think holistically about how your solution will fit with Strapi's core experience.
? About the Design Studio
· We are a team on a mission to design the future of content.
· Maeva, and Raffaele each work in their own squads alongside a Product Manager and engineers.
· We report to Aurélien (Chief Product Officer) who is responsible for setting up an environment where we succeed in the quest to build simple, beautiful, and effortless product flows that address users' needs.
· We are the maintainers of the Product Design System. We improve and maintain it for the squads and the community to enjoy.
· The Design Studio is an active actor of the wider Product organization in all its rituals and processes.
This role is remote.
To ensure +/- 4 hours from Paris to CET time.
?What will my job look like on a daily basis?
· Work closely with stakeholders (engineering, product management, sales, user success, marketing, ...) on technical challenges at a fast pace.
· You'll be responsible to define a game plan with stakeholders and iterate quickly to validate your designs.
· Present your work (mostly asynchronously) to stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into an iterative process.
· Stay in touch on a weekly basis with the community and our customers.
· Bonus if you have experience working in a remote-first environment.
? About you
· You have strong experience in B2B, SaaS products, or similar solutions, proven by a well-organized portfolio.
· You bring a good understanding of the development world.
· You have a great English level.
· You are proficient with tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, or AdobeXD.
· You have at least 4 years of experience in the Product Design field.
· Bonus if you are familiar with CMS, Open-Source, and/or Cloud platforms.
? Strapi benefits
· Work from anywhere: We're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
· Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
· Equity for everyone: We win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
· Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
· You'll always be up to date: We’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
· Grow as you are: From day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
· Bi-annual off sites: We gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
· Mental health support: We offer unlimited Moka.care
one-on-one sessions with certified specialists.
? Our Talent Acquisition process
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
· First video call with the Talent Acquisition Team
· Intros with Raffaele (Senior Product Designer)
· Technical assessment
· Assessment debriefing
· Founder call with Aurélien (Chief Product Officer)
· Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
· References check
· Values assessment
· Closing interview
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
? Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi's mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
? Want to learn more about us?