About the position
At Powder, we're building the 'Camera of the Metaverse'! With already 2.5m app installs, we're well on our way to become the first platform to create, edit and share gaming content. We are iterating on a wide range of consumer products and creator tools across mobile, desktop, and API.
We believe this job opportunity is an exciting one to help scale design in a rapidly growing company ?
As our second Product Designer, you will own every aspect of the design process through ideation, definition, exploration, and execution. Based on user feedback, you will:
- Design beautiful, simple, innovative and intuitive experiences and flows;
- Create wireframes and prototypes to iterate on new features or improve existing ones;
- Coordinate to ensure clear communication and efficiency during the design phase;
- Be responsible for the implementation of your work. This means refining details with engineers, giving feedback and sometimes making tradeoffs — it's all about team work!
- Contribute to the improvement of our scalable design system, to make design and development visibly faster.
You have 3+ years experience as a designer in startups or tech companies and you are driven by the iterative approach. Here is what we expect:
- You are highly proficient in Figma, as we use it exclusively;
- You can demonstrate industry experience with UX, UI, and Information Architecture. You know how to organize content to align with users' mental models;
- You have strong visual and interaction design skills;
- You’ll be expected to clearly communicate your design decisions to the rest of the product and engineering teams;
- You are independent, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.