Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo), and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing start-up based in Paris.
In 2020, we raised 25.9m$ in a Series A round led by Blossom Capital, with participation from investors FirstMark Capital and Frst. In 2021, we raised 73m$ in a Series B, led by Greenoaks.
Pigment is a powerful planning and forecasting platform fueling better decisions for fast-growing companies.
We are building the next-generation planning platform, that brings together the powerhouse of sophisticated planning tools, and the familiarity of spreadsheets.
Join a team of forward-thinking and open-minded people (from Facebook, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) on this exciting journey.
Are you ready to join the Design Team here at Pigment?
What you’ll do
Design new solutions
- Work with stakeholders to define users' journey and understand their pain
- Turn insights and broad concepts into useful and valuable solutions for our users
- Design highly functional and elegant product solutions from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating end-to-end user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, user researchers and engineers to reach our goals
- Follow the solutions you launch, analyse their results and continually improve the quality of our platform through
Extend and maintain our design system
- Actively participate in defining and building a scalable design language
- Drive the end-to-end creation of thought through new components
Who you are
- At least 5 years of in-house experience as an individual contributor on a complex product
- A portfolio demonstrating proven experience designing, iterating and shipping products solution – A MUST
- Excellent visual design skills with proficiency in typography, web app UI, information architecture, and aesthetic sense
- Strategic product thinker with an ability to understand product goals and making decisions based on the impact to our users and inline with the company strategy
- Experience working and communicating with web developers (Good knowledge of web integration languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, React is a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Healthcare: Alan Blue for you and your family
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
- Remote-friendly policy