Who are we? ?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been growing fast in Germany, Spain and the UK.With 6,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our values ?
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values.
It’s important to us that we:
???? Care for each other
? Always stay humble
? Strive for excellence
? Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfilment in freedom & responsibility.
The opportunity ⭐️
We're looking for our first Product Designer to join the UK Product team based in London. In this exciting role, you will work closely with the CTO to design new experiences, be an evangelist of UX best practices to Product Builders and delve into the PayFit customer personae. Your mission is to make payroll a delightful experience for startups and SMEs across the UK.If
you are passionate about designing perfect systems, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing ? …
- UX design: You’re a master in UX: you will be the team's expert and build guidelines and workflows to improve the usability, consistency and accessibility of our UK product. Through clear communication, you will recommend the best ways to improve the experience of our customers through the app.
- User research: You will perform user research and user testing for the UK product. You will be talking with customers directly, collaborating closely with the other teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) and analysing customer data and journeys.
- Coaching: Based on the product team's needs, you will support and train on user-centered best practices. Using pedagogy, empathy, and collaborative methodologies, you will be their guide to learn how to build the best UX possible on complex systems and workflows.
We’d love to meet someone who ? …
- Has experience as a user experience designer creating digital products and software solutions
- Knows how to create personae, analyse user behaviour, do usability testing, wire-framing and user-flows
- Loves translating complex problems into simple solutions
- Is highly empathetic with strong communication skills
- Is super autonomous
In return for this we will offer you ?...
- The opportunity to ‘Work from anywhere’ - use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to 6 months of the year)
- The opportunity to visit and work from our PayFit offices in London, Paris, Berlin & Barcelona
- UK Team Bonuses for reaching growth milestones.
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- We cover 50% of your travel to work costs
- We have fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
- Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
- 25 days holiday per year (Not including bank holidays!)
- A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events
Hiring Process ⚙️
- Screening call
- Interview with hiring manager
- Case study
- Interview with Country Manager
- Meet the team