About Our Team
Partnerships & Payments is a team of product designers with a broad set of UX skills ranging from interaction design, content strategy, visual design, research, and prototyping. We work in close collaboration with product, business, and engineering partners to build new experiences for people around the globe. We pride ourselves on a strong culture of creativity, accountability, and experimentation. We’re a close-knit crew who actively builds team culture with monthly events like learning how to make boba tea and dumplings together!
We are looking for a curious, driven and collaborative Product Designer to help explore and push the boundaries of the Netflix partnership ecosystem. This role will work closely with a stunning team of designers, product managers, engineers and external partners (like Amazon, Google, Sony, and more) to help millions of members around the world discover and enjoy Netflix. You’ll work on how we bundle Netflix with our partners, how we innovate on our smart TVs and game console integrations, how our global members pay for Netflix, and many more consumer-facing opportunities.
This will be a remote-friendly role and when safe and reasonable, there will be times where the team will meet onsite in Los Gatos for meaningful moments of collaboration and bonding. We want you to be happy and have a work-life-balance that enables you to thrive!
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and lean on process.
- Work with stunning, supportive designers on problems that matter.
- Top of market compensation and benefits, flexible time off, and work-life-balance.
- Remote flexibility to balance work-from-home and in-office work, so long as you’re able to be onsite for meaningful collaboration (when safe).
- Freedom and flexibility to craft your own design workflow, while harnessing Netflix’s world-class design system and tooling.
- Meaningful financial support for further education and professional growth.
- An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
How You’ll Have Impact
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers and business partners to design and build partnership experiences.
- Advocate for the user and craft UX solutions that meet critical business objectives and inspire the team to push the status quo.
- Work on a range of projects on different platforms (10 foot devices, mobile, web, and more).
- Design with scalability in mind and actively contribute to our design system and UX guidelines.
- Partner closely with our external partners and research team to understand expectations, needs, and attitudes of our members around the world.
- Create simple, intuitive experiences in a space that has complex rules and workflows.
What We’re Looking For
- A passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
- 5+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) and a versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem solving skills.
- Experience creating and using design systems.
- The communication skills to articulate your concepts and drive alignment with your cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to flex between different types of projects on Partnerships
- An appreciation and understanding of A/B testing process and comfort using data to inform design decisions.
- An earnest, mature, and ego-free attitude that welcomes candid feedback.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- Design experience working with global partners and payments.
- A global or multi-regional perspective.
- A passion for entertainment, filmmaking, and storytelling.