About Limbix: Limbix Health, Inc. is a distributed team building smartphone-based prescription digital therapeutics (PDTs) for adolescent mental health. Our goal is to give all young people access to affordable, effective behavioral health care by giving providers immediate, safe, and evidenced based treatment options they can prescribe to their patients. We value positive, motivated, authentic, and solution oriented individuals who want to join us on this mission.
About Limbix: Limbix is a distributed team building smartphone-based prescription digital therapeutics for adolescents experiencing mental health disorders. Our goal is to give all young people access to affordable, effective behavioral health care by giving providers immediate, safe, and evidence-based treatment options they can prescribe to their patients. We value positive, motivated, authentic, and solutions-oriented individuals who want to join us on this mission.
About the Role: We are hiring a full-time end-to-end Product Designer to craft and continually improve our user centered experience and services for teenagers, caregivers, and providers, in a startup environment. The Product Designer will be a key member of the Limbix Product Design team, and will report to the Director of Product Design. They will also collaborate closely with the content, product management, engineering, science, and research teams.
About the Team: We strive to execute our work with empathy and excellence, both individually and as a team. We believe our product should be user-friendly, accessible, empathetic, and beautiful. We acknowledge and appreciate the complexities of each other’s roles and responsibilities. We appreciate our diversity, and deeply value how the different cultures of our colleagues and teams vastly improve the quality of our work.
What you will do in this role:
- Live our Values
- Tackle complex, real-world problems and execute the full end-to-end product design process (design research, user flow, wireframe, mockup, prototypes, etc.).
- Own the experience for various features of a product
- Collaborate closely with content strategists, subject matter experts, software engineers, product managers, and clinical user experience researchers during the product development process, overseeing the user experience from concept to delivery
- Use existing visual and interaction design components to achieve a cohesive look and feel across products
- Produce and test (with clinical UXR) design deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, mock-ups, and prototypes for new features and product iterations
- Collaborate with the product management team to structure project and design requirements, user needs, and business needs
- Collaborate with the content strategy team to craft compelling storytelling for all product/feature experiences
- Collaborate with the engineering team to refine initial and ongoing implementations
- Co-facilitate co-design sessions with clinical UXR
- Iterate designs based on feedback from users and stakeholders
- Present design concepts, prototypes, and final screens to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Give and solicit design feedback to continually raise the bar for the design quality at Limbix
- Collaborate with other designers on the design team (product designers, visual communication designer) to maintain design consistency and cohesiveness across different features and products
- Degree in new media design, HCI, and/or 2+ years of end-to-end product design experience
- A strong online portfolio showcasing your approach to solving problems and your standard for visual design quality
- Experience with mobile (iOS & Android) and desktop design
- Incredible attention to detail The ability to get to the root of the problem, based on a solid understanding of the human-centered design approach. We want you to be a true champion for our users, while balancing business and growth needs.
- Have design ethics
- The ability to plan and execute user interviews and testing for feature/experience, with guidance and support from clinical UXR
- Proficiency and skill with current design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.), and an eagerness to learn new ones
- The ability to manage multiple projects, shifting priorities and adapting to changes in requirements
- Great time management skills, and the ability to deliver quick turnaround deliverables when needed Comfort synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research with UXR and data scientist support
- An approach to problem solving that prioritizes empathy alongside creativity, and an understanding of the importance of intentionality
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations with a self-starter attitude
- Excitement about working in a fast-paced, low ego environment
- The ability to balance the need for speed while maintaining high-quality craft
- Great communication (written & verbal), storytelling ability, and organization skills
- Strong visual design is a huge plus
- Experience building design system and component library
- Experience working in gaming, education, mental health, or digital health
- Experience working with adolescents
- Knowledge about and an understanding of common mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety, and/or a curiosity about healthcare
Total Compensation Package:
Salary: Competitive Base, Meaningful Equity
Premiere Standard Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (75% covered for both individual and family), Health FSA, HSA, Commuter, LTD, AD&D
Cool Fringe Benefits: Monthly Gym Stipend
Family Friendly: Liberal Maternity/Paternity Time Off to be used consecutively or intermittently, Generous earning schedule for Annual PTO, Culture Calendar inclusive of days off in Celebration, Commemoration, or Observation, 14 Paid Company Holidays, Company Shut Down December 23rd - December 31st!!
Financial Planning: 401(k)
Limbix is an equal opportunity employer.