On our path to becoming the world's favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace a hypergrowth atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our rapidly expanding product review team. The Product Review team at Klarna is responsible for aggregating and showing product reviews at relevant moments in the shopping journey so that Klarna shoppers can make smarter decisions. We are also responsible for collecting reviews on items that our users have bought. We collaborate closely with teams within the Post Purchase Group and other teams in the same domain. You will be successful in this role if you are excited to build the world's best way to serve product reviews to Klarna shoppers so that they make smarter shopping decisions.
What you will do:
The Designer will play an integral role in delivering a world-class product review experience for Klarna users. You will be responsible for creating our mobile app UIs on serving and collecting product reviews. You will work closely with the product leader and engineering team to design a great user experience with a focus on making sense of all of the available products that you can shop online. Your team is within our App Ecosystem & Shopping Experience Domain.
- Drive the Product design process from discovery to implementation in one of the problem spaces in one of the business areas of Klarna
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers in your team and collaborate with Designers, UX Researchers, UX Writers, and Marketers
- Transform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated, tangible solution ideas with a strong problem-solving mindset and craft excellence
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (e.g. Conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- At least 3+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, specifically in consumer-facing mobile and web applications
- Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling, and design craft
- Effective communicator when articulating your vision, strategy, and decisions of your design solutions
- Strategic and purposeful in making design decisions and you do that by integrating user, business, and technical considerations into your design process. You can identify when to optimize for speed and when to seek for quality and hone into the details
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Successfully prioritize and execute on the projects with quality outcomes
- Experience working in e-commerce, social media, or fashion tech is a plus but not required
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
The Klarna Work Policy is designed to make sure we foster team collaboration while also ensuring a productive and flexible work environment. We work 2 days per week in the office on agreed days, and then 3 flexible days. We’re also providing each Klarnaut with an annual financial contribution to improve their flexible work life whether they use it to upgrade their work accessories, or their home office space!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 90 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 250,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 20 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.