Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify,BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. ? + ? = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 8000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our growth exceeded 200% in 2020, so we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020 to double our global team and to accelerate our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. ?
A few words about the Product & Design team at Gorgias
? Gorgias is a very fast-paced and high-growth company and our team reflects that: we need to be nimble, concise & precise executioner. Between each other we value candor & honesty. We love sharing & receiving feedback.
? As a Product Designer you will be joining a team of 3 people to begin with: x2 other Product Designers and x1 Design Team Lead all working in Paris (France). You will be paired with quads on a similar timezone, we currently have x2 Product Managers based in the US (PST & EST).
✍️ Design teams are responsible for carrying the company's brand & experience in every aspect of the business not just the product. Design teams are therefore expected to grow in the next 6-12 months to cover more area of design including brand design & user research.
? Example of ongoing projects includes:
- Creating new automation products including a bot & self-service features (think Amazon)
- Building an app store and marketplace for Gorgias partners
- Improvements to our statistics and reporting capabilities
What you will do
- Work (80% of your time) to make Gorgias' core product (web & mobile apps) easy to use and efficient
- Contribute to other projects (20% of your time) such as company website, marketing materials (prints & digital)
- Collaborate with multiple teams (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) to produce design assets
- Create low fed wireframes & high fidelity mockups features that we have to implement
- Define & maintain a company wide design style guide applicable to all formats
- Improve the usability of the helpdesk by conducting UX research & analyzing data
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent past work experience
- You've designed web applications and worked on complex design problems
- You're close to customers and like to base your design off of their needs via user research & data
- You've had significant & quantifiable impacts on the user experience of products you've worked on
- You value simplicity, iteration and moving fast
- You have 3-5 years of product design experience
- You are fluent in English (mandatory)
Company Perks & Benefits
- ?Competitive salary (60th percentile of the market) and equity packages (65th percentile of the market)
- ? 5 weeks of vacation
- ?Paid parental leave
- ?Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- ?Complimentary private health insurance (we use Alan)
- ?50% of public transportation reimbursed (Vélib, Navigo, etc.)
- ?Personal credit card to buy lunches during the week (we use Swile)
- ?Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- ?Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books, courses, training sessions, etc.)
- ? Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once traveling is safe, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
- Meet your recruiter for an introductory call in which you get to know more about Gorgias and the position and we get to learn more about you.
- Meet your manager, Thomas. You will discuss more in depth about your work experience and how can your knowledge be an added value to the team.
- Meet Vanessa and Antonio, your team members.
- Do a take-home case study where we don't ask you to solve our problems, but we look for your creative insights. It's the perfect time to show off what you know.
- Meet Thomas, Vanessa and Antonio again for the Case Study Review Call.They will review the case study with you, brainstorm or elaborate on key points.
- Meet Romain, CEO and co-founder of Gorgias. This is a good time to ask the difficult questions and see if we are a good match for you!
Why join us?
? We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
? We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
? Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
? Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... ?
• We went from 0 to 7000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.