?Early employee in a team of 10, you'll design beautiful interfaces for Web and App at Finary, a YC alumni and the fastest growing portfolio tracker in the world
?Competitive Salary & Equity
??Paris-based but International Remote
What you'll do
In a nutshell: own the creative vision & execution for our product
- Work closely with our Head of Product on the full design process, from research to building slick UI/UX.
- Solve user issues by designing the product in a simple and elegant way from prototypes to end-to-end flows
- Run testing sessions & dig deep into analytics to understand complex usage patterns.
- Own and improve our rock-solid design system.
- Manage external stakeholders, freelancers, and agencies.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan
- All the tools you need (Macbook, keyboard, monitor, laptop stand, etc)
- Free Finary Plus & other cool perks
We're looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
Team player: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
Experienced -5+ years in a Designer role with a successful Fintech or subscription App.
Versatile - You worked on native & web Apps that people love and use on a daily basis.
Owner mentality - You like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems.
Excellent communicator - You know how to coordinate teams, collect feedback, identify bottlenecks.
Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, potential partners, learning about finance in general.
Fluent in English - Fluency is a must, native is a big plus.
Bonus - You are passionate about personal finance & investing
World-Class Design degree?Self-Taught? It doesn't matter.
We care about your skills, not about what's written on a piece of paper.
- Call with our Head of product (45 minutes)
- Home design assignment
- Assignment review (45 minutes)
- Meet the rest of the team (2 hours)
- Decision time!
? You don't live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire globally!