Fairchain, a VC-backed, social impact-focused FinTech and web3 venture in the art space, is looking for a motivated and talented Product Designer to own the web and mobile interfaces for our platform. Fairchain is a collaborative and innovative team that is passionate about art and design, working to create a visually compelling and easy-to-use digital product in a fast-paced environment.
- Create user flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Create sales, marketing, and customer support collateral including decks, videos, and informational documents
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and user interfaces
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Collaborate with product on web and mobile IA and UX
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance the user experience
- Work with engineering to get the experience just right
- Strong attention to detail and a strong visual design aesthetic
- A portfolio of related projects
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- An interest in the nuances of the art world
- You think about edge cases and consider unexpected user actions.
- 1-2 years at an agency or at product-focused companies.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- A strong team player
Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity.
At Fairchain, we believe diverse teams are the strongest teams. We hold a strong belief in the importance of creating opportunities for people of all backgrounds and identity groups. We encourage all motivated candidates to apply – we value skills, energy, and results over formal qualifications.