About Easy Agile
Easy Agile is an Australian founded bootstrapped start-up. We have four products built on top of Atlassian’s flagship product Jira, sold via the Atlassian Marketplace. Profitable from year 1, we are on a truly unique journey with an emphasis on work/family/community/self balance, while growing a high-performing team. Due to our extremely fortunate position, we are driven by giving back to our community and our people - enabling our people to live the lives they only dreamed of.
Our HQ is in Wollongong and we have an office in Sydney, but you can find us scattered along the coast anywhere from Brighton to Tweed Heads.We offer flexible working, so you can be based anywhere in Australia! We optimise for collaboration and connection face to face as a team each quarter.
We believe that being agile is a mindset, and that true agility unlocks a team’s potential to be happier at work, have more impact in the solutions they’re building, and be more focused on their customer’s success! That’s why our purpose is to help organisations realise the benefits of being agile. We’re proud to call over 1,900 companies our customers, including Netflix, Harvard, Amazon, Lego, Mercedes and Twitter.
To support you at work and play, here are the fantastic benefits and perks you’ll enjoy at Easy Agile
- Unique and generous Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP).
- Flexible working options (because we value outcomes over output).
- Four paid volunteer days a year to dedicate to your favourite cause.
- An annual learning allowance of $5,000 to help you up-level your skills.
- Quarterly experimentation hackathon weeks to explore new ideas.
- 2% in additional superannuation contributions per annum.
- Company-funded parental leave (20 weeks full pay for the primary caregiver and 6 weeks for the secondary caregiver).
- Summer sessions where you get half days off on Fridays to enjoy the amazing weather as you please.
- $2000 to put towards your home-office fit out (if you choose to work from home).
- Quarterly team off-sites to invest in collaboration and connection.
- Opportunities to travel overseas to conferences to learn more about our customers and agile.
People over perfection
If you are excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the criteria, please apply. Research shows women and minority groups are less likely to apply for roles where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. We value punching above our weight and people over perfection, so go ahead and apply - we'd love to hear from you.