What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As a product designer - Developer Experience, you’ll be a leading end-to-end Developer Documentation Products. You’ll have opportunities to dive deep into Blockchain technology and deliver solutions that drive results in visuals in terms ofVideo, Demo, and infographics. You’ll build better developer documentation from what we have today.
- Design industry-leading documentation, integrating videos, interactive learning experiences, and demos
- Build personalization into developer tools to meet the needs, skill level, and constraints of all - developers
- Help design Polygon's Dev Documentation Platform
- Explore new ways of offering developer tools to the developers
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, Blockchain Engineer, and Documentation team
- Partner closely with our user research team and support ongoing research projects
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Has experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Has a deep understanding of dev & Blockchain.
- Keeps pushing your work until all details are attended to
- Is skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Loves working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
You will work on:
- Polygon Documentation
- Developer related tools like Widget and Plugins
- Developer Relations — You'll create Video, Demo, and infographics to explain the complex problems in the simplest way possible.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon