All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product Designer to take ownership of our Design System. In this role, you will have the opportunity to explore, enhance, and scale our existing design components, define the vision for our Design System, and collaborate closely with our front-end engineering team to ensure successful implementation. If you are a systems thinker with a strong background in design systems, interaction design, and visual design, we invite you to join our team and play a key role in shaping our product experiences.
Objectives of this Role
- Own and scale our Product Design System, including researching and experimenting with components to enhance or add to our component library.
- Collaborate with product designers to ensure that all product designs leverage the design system and maintain comprehensive design system documentation.
- Streamline Design System collaboration between Design and Engineering, ensuring seamless communication and implementation.
- Define the vision and true north for our Design System, establishing long-term direction and goals.
- Achieve 1:1 parity across all components between Figma and Storybook.
- 5-7 years of experience in building and managing large design systems.
- Proven track record of working closely with engineers on the technical implementation of components, preferably with experience using Storybook.
- Advanced proficiency in Figma, including advanced prototyping, interactions, motion, and component systems.
- Strong systems thinking ability, with the capacity to understand complex needs and distill them into behaviors, patterns, flows, and components.
- Excellent skills in interaction design, with a deep understanding of user interactions and state management.
- Exceptional visual design skills, with a keen eye for aesthetic details and a passion for creating visually appealing user interfaces.
- Familiarity with Web3 and Crypto products and technology.
- Experience in designing developer tools or apps in the past.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
for more information about how we collect and use your application information.