Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. With offices in Munich, Madrid, London, Dublin, and Amsterdam, Personio is on a mission to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy.
The Core HR Domain is on a mission to empower organizations for employee self-service and remarkable employee management. We are responsible for core HR functionalities, such as Absences, Time Tracking, Document, Employee Profile and Employee Data and more. Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2022.
We are looking for a skilled and forward-thinking Product Designer who will bring a human-centered design approach, to improve and extend Personio’s core HR capabilities.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team, working side-by-side with Product Managers and Engineers as well as other Designers
- Being a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Strong focus and passion for the early stages of the design process, such as discovery and research.
- Creating holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Creating prototypes for testing and stakeholder reviews
- Partnering closely with our UX Research team to drive discovery
- Driving co-creation sessions with other team members and stakeholders
- Delivering project specifications and supporting the implementation
- Contributing to our Design System
- 3+ years of experience in designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- You understand how people interact with digital products, their cognitive biases and industry established interaction patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail. Experience with data visualization is a plus.
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- Good understanding of information architecture
- You provide feedback regularly for continuous improvement, but also seek out areas of improvement as well
- Great communication skills in English
- To apply include your Portfolio & CV in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility