We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Design, we are seeking a talented and experienced Mid-Senior Product Designer to join our growing team and to play a key role in shaping the future of our mobile and web applications.
- Our design team is relentlessly focused on delivering a world-class trading experience. We are on a mission to take our client experience to a level that sets new industry standards.
- As a Mid-Senior Level Product Designer, you will be expected to design visually stunning, user-centered mobile and web trading experiences that deliver business results. You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UX researchers, to translate complex concepts into intuitive user interfaces, implement best design practices, and ensure a cohesive and engaging user experience.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and UX researchers to define and deliver product vision and roadmap
- Rapidly develop evidence-based designs including wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs that effectively communicate design concepts and interactions
- Collaborate with engineers during the implementation phase to ensure design integrity and provide support for design-related inquiries
- Participate in user research, usability testing, and competitor analysis to inform design decisions and identify user pain points and opportunities
- Advocate for the brand by contributing to our evolving design system and ensuring design deliverables support a coherent and compelling brand experience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and share knowledge and insights with the wider design team.
- A portfolio showcasing significant experience (4+ years) in shipping compelling and intuitive consumer products on both mobile and web applications.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such Figma, Sketch and Abstract
- Experience contributing to user research, usability testing, and analysing user feedback to drive design decisions.
- Experience in a product-led tech environment, preferably in the finance or trading industry.
- Understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines and platform-specific design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to produce clean and aesthetic visual style.
Capital Com is a Hybrid work environment, where you will work from the comfort of your home as well as our charming open-planned office located at 4 Orchard Place, London! This role offers excellent career growth opportunities. Performance-related bonuses/commissions and a modern approach to performance management! Focused on development and professional growth within our global organization.
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people!