Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors
(BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital
(Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI
(Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated
(OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 110 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 100 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
We're looking for a Product Designer who can help us take our design standards to the next level, drive product execution and quality, and bring a unique blend of humbling growth mindset, first principles thinking, and deep customer obsession to the role.
What will you do
- Can create designs that have a broad impact on all users and develop new features for our client-facing app that improve the user experience.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our clientsYou will take risks, try new ideas, and have a creative and ambitious mindset. You should also be able to execute on your ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Expanding our design system by synthesizing, creating, and contributing to reusable design patterns and libraries across the company's products. Ensure consistency across our products and facilitate timely delivery of features.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, and take ownership to deliver on expectations.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
What we are looking for
- 2+ years in Product Design at a technology company with bonus points in fintech, payments, or SaaS B2B
- Experience working with or building Design Systems and Component libraries with a deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns
- Development facilitator. You'll make sure that the developers have all the context so you reduce the back-and-forth in the development phase. You have experience working closely with developers and understand their working process.
- Ability to create high-quality, pixel-perfect production assets with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts including potentially controversial ideas that you think are important to users.
- A research attitude to aim to make more informed decisions.
- You master Figma and other prototyping tools.
- SaaS and B2B enthusiast. We don't expect you to become THE SaaS expert, but we want you to be able to ask the right questions and feel comfortable in the space. You'll be pro-active about staying up to date with new products, competitors, and industry trends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.