At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
It’s official: Bazaarvoice is a Great Place to Work in the US
and the UK
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer, who has a passion for user-centred design and a product thinking mindset. They will develop a deep domain knowledge of our product areas and work closely with other designers, product managers, engineers and researchers to help develop solutions to complex problems; delivering value to the millions of people that we serve every day.
What you will do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable.
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems.
- Partner with other designers, technical writers, and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch and beyond.
- Create design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant, using research to make data-informed decisions.
- Deliver high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch and Invision.
- Think at a high level about creative strategy and vision. Thinking not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build and why’.
What you should have
- A product mindset with a passion for solving complex problems.
- An understanding of the product development process with the ability to collaborate with other designers, product management, engineering and research.
- Ability to design and ship functional, elegant, and intuitive designs for digital products that solve real-world problems and deliver business and customer value.
- Experience creating or working with design systems and helping to evolve them.
- Have strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals and the complex nuances of design problems.
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. Comfort with ambiguity. A desire to make things better. A balanced sense of optimism and humility.
- 2+ years of user experience designer experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates user-centred design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills.
- Experience writing and facilitating user research sessions.
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops.
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.