As a skilled and experienced Product Designer, you will be involved in every stage of the product development process, from ideation and research to design and post-launch. Your ability to identify problems and opportunities, and present them in an inspiring manner, will drive the creation of impactful solutions. By collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will help define the vision and successfully drive projects to completion.
You are goal-oriented and pay attention to detail while maintaining a big-picture focus. Leveraging data and user research, you iterate quickly and make data-driven decisions. Your commitment to design thinking, combined with a humble, kind, and learning-oriented mindset, will fuel your professional growth while contributing to the growth of those around you.
What you'll do:
- Design simple, intuitive, and data-driven flows and experiences that enhance growth metrics.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, engineers, other designers, and stakeholders across the company to deliver innovative products and features, from conception to launch.
- Effectively communicate your conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale to various audiences, including team members, your squad, company-wide, and executives.
- Take ownership of the success or failure of your design work by validating designs and initiating improvements.
- Foster a culture of design feedback by actively seeking and respectfully providing feedback to improve the overall design quality.
- Contribute to refining processes and establishing best practices for design within the banking team.
Who w're looking for:
- 2+ years of proven experience in Product Design.
- A well-rounded design skill set, including product thinking, UX, and UI.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally within the banking team.
- A comprehensive understanding of the entire product development cycle, including research, problem definition, ideation, solution design, validation, and iteration.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate design work and present the rationale behind proposals.
- A growth mindset, constantly seeking opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience in the FinTech or technical SaaS industry.
- Exposure to designing for banking or financial services projects.
- Proficiency in Figma, a collaborative design tool.
- Passion for collaborative work in a dynamic, international environment.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- 100% reimbursed public transport to the office or bike perk of 30 Euro
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Monthly budget of €50 for wellness-related spending
- Access to Moka.care
(platform for emotional and mental well-being)
- A friendly remote policy
- 3 days onboarding trip to Paris & access to our other offices across Europe
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.