Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Your mission @Aircall:
- Reporting to our design lead, you will contribute to shape the future of our B2B phone system
- Focusing on the Aircall dashboard: a tool allowing our customers to configure their pool of users, phone numbers and call routing needs. And also coach, manage and monitor their team.
- Delivering high value and high impact features to your users, working with a lean mindset
What you will do:
- As a full-stack designer, you will be involved in the entire design process: research, design explorations and interactive design proposals
- You will work autonomously but never alone: expect to work interdisciplinary with business, tech and analytics teams every step of the way
- Translate discovery and research insights into clear, defensible problem statements
- You will simplify complex use cases and user flows
- You will work into reusable patterns and identify emerging trends
- You will contribute to and maintain our design system Tractor, providing detailed redlines, specs, logic and rules for a variety of use cases
A little more about you:
- You have a minimum of 2 year of experience as a product designer or UX/UI designer
- You are proficient in English
- You have experience designing for SaaS products
- You like to dive into a problem, take constraints into account early on and explore various solutions to solve it
- You work in close collaboration with your peers
- You accept opinions of others and understand how to use feedback
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
?♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.