Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
We are growing our Product team, which is an integral part of designing and shaping Agreena’s carbon platform. We are looking for a Designer who brings new ideas to the team, in order to deliver an amazing user experience for our customers. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end product design process; from research to hand-off for implementation. An ideal candidate has a strong passion for UI/UX Design, is not afraid to speak their mind and most importantly - is ready to make a real impact with their work.
You will work closely together with Software Developers, Product Managers and other Product Designers in order to achieve the ambitious goals of the organisation. As such, you will be part of a dynamic and high-paced work environment constantly subject to innovation.
How will you make an impact:
- Being a focal point between UI designs and UX rationale powering design decisions and making sure to align the vision behind proposals and the existing design system;
- Connecting with customers and business to conduct interviews, research, and user testing to understand their needs and requirements in order to create lovable designs;
- Improving the user experience of our services, which are used by farmers all around Europe;
- Providing UX guidance to the product team;
- Conducting and analysing usability testing sessions;
- Updating and maintaining the design system;
- Supporting QA team on reviewing feature implementation;
- Participating in answering questions related to designs, collaborating with other designers to define and execute designs.
Who we’re looking for experience with:
- 3-5 years in Product Design;
- Prototyping using Figma;
- Designing for both desktop and mobile applications;
- Conducting user research, analysing results and presenting findings with recommendations;
- Creating and implementing design systems;
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles and techniques;
- Smooth handover of design work and decisions;
- Fluency in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Expertise in creating design artefacts including customer journeys and personas based on a deep understanding of the customer;
- Expertise in designing for considerations including accessibility, scale, growth, discovery, localization, and personalization;
- Experience with conducting workshops;
- Case study explaining your approach to problem solving;
- Track record of strong collaboration with product and business teams.
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen or London and the option to work from home a couple days a week
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.