As a product designer, you will be a pillar of your Product Squad, working hand in hand with the product manager and the developers.
Your design process and solutions are creative, and user centric but also fit with the market needs, the product vision, the effort to build, in order to create better experiences and features
What you will do
- Driven and supported by the Lead Product Design, you apply user research methodologies including user interviews, surveys, personas, user flows.
- You participate actively in all projects including design solutions, specifications, QA design, design debt..
- You produce and iterate expected deliverables including wireframe, mockup, prototype, and conduct user tests systematically to validate the solution or iterate.
- You participate in our Product Design evangelization through your personals capabilities.
What we are looking for
- At least 4 years experience as a UX/UI designer or a product designer. Ideally at a software company
- Organization and methodology: ability to carry out several projects by going into the details of each
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Zeplin and equivalents.
- User-centered approach to designing software for people.
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive the product strategy and execution.
- Good time-management skills.