AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as ChooseMyCompany. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
As a product designer, you will be a pillar of your Product Tribe, working hand in hand with two product managers, the tech lead and the developers. Your design process and solutions are creative, and user centric but also fit with the market needs, the product vision, the effort to build, in order to create better experiences and features.
You will mostly work on:
- The editor: the most valuable part of AB Tasty, the editor lets the user create experimentations and personalization fastly, without coding knowledge.
- The personalization experience: help our users create relevant brand experiences with their different audiences on their digital communication channels
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris or Nantes
What you will do:
- Research & Discovery: Identify and document ideas that will improve our products, capitalizing on usage data and your own user research.
- Solution Design: From an idea, identify and “design” the best solution to meet the needs of your users in collaboration with the technical team
- Delivery : From this solution, structure it in robust UI specs (mockups, prototype), with the help of our design system components, in a defined development cycle (common to all tribes).
- Product Design evangelization: driven and supported by the Product Design Team Leader, you will participate to the team work on the design system, and on the user research methodologies
What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years experience as a UX/UI designer or a product designer. Ideally at a software company (apprenticeship included).
- Organization and methodology: ability to carry out several projects by going into the details of each.
- Experience working with engineers and product managers (or equivalent) to drive the product strategy and execution.
- Excellent knowledge of Figma
- English - your tribe is composed of people coming from all over the world (Norway, India, Ukraine…)