Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you love complex problems, helping people find exactly the right product solution, and making it seem simple? Atlassian has an extraordinary opportunity for you! We are searching for Product Designer graduates to join our growing Design teams in the US.
Atlassian is one of the fastest-growing software companies globally, with millions of customers across our products (Jira, Confluence, and Trello, to name a few). We're continuing to invest heavily in our mission to bring out the best in every team. We're growing our design team globally and searching for hardworking designers and design leaders.
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1 student graduates at this time.
As a Graduate Product Designer at Atlassian, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and other cross-functional partners to define product strategy and champion the user experience.
- Flex your storytelling and collaboration muscles, working as part of a collaborative team
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and explore potential solutions to identified challenges
- Experiment, test, and optimize to create delightful, frictionless, and tailored end-to-end experiences
- Influence how we approach our work, ship products, and drive the product roadmap.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program and graduating by June 2022
- Bring an updated and polished portfolio that demonstrates strong user experience and interaction design informed by empathy for the user.
- Demonstrate love of the open iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping customer value some more
- Have cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams, solicit and synthesize feedback, and facilitate design discussions
- Have experience with strategies for utilizing data to inform awesome digital experiences
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub