Pipe is the modern capital platform built to connect entrepreneurs and business owners to fast, frictionless, dilution-free financing. Pipe turns all forms of revenue into up-front working capital to help companies improve cash flow, scale operations, and grow on their terms.
Pipe is looking for a seasoned product designer to use a data-driven approach to growing and retaining our user base through experimentation and iteration on our capital and lending experiences.
You'll collaborate with the VP of Growth, CMO, Product Partners and engineers to build the right experiments, retention strategies, and overall product experiences that resonates with users.
You should feel comfortable thinking across several different product categories and deeply understand financial services. You’ll need a strong ability to monitor and interpret performance metrics using data, develop insights / improvement areas, and design and methodically test hypotheses and product solutions.
You must be well-organized and have experience driving cross-functional product design and growth programs. As a remote-first company, we place a very high value on communication, collaboration, and culture.
- Lead design initiatives to support growth experimentation across our product portfolio
- Conduct user research to identify opportunities to optimize user engagement and retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define growth metrics and design experiments to achieve them
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to communicate design concepts and solutions to stakeholders
- Conduct usability testing to validate design solutions and iterate on design concepts
- Develop and maintain design systems and style guides to ensure consistency across all products
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in product design and growth
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process, problem-solving skills, and impact on growth metrics
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Proficiency in design Figma
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Understand the competitive landscape—know the competition and how they are positioned
What we value
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- 8+ years of experience in product design with a focus on growth initiatives
- Experience with managing and scaling product marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and executing
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that they’re simple and clear
- Strong relationship-building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in tech companies where customer insight is paramount
- Data-driven approach
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
At our fintech firm, we value creativity, innovation, and collaboration. If you are a seasoned Product Designer who is passionate about driving growth and creating impactful products, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.