FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who move fast, have fun and harbor a deep-seated hatred of the status quo. All in a day’s work.
Fun. Obsession. Connection. That’s what makes FEVO tick. Our team is made up of ringleaders, instigators, and catalysts for fun. We can’t wait for you to join our growing product team!
Do you enjoy working with highly recognized clients to understand their needs, develop the requirements, and deliver product-based solutions? Are you someone who likes to bring passion and ownership to a product as a hands-on teacher and leader? Are you able to deeply understand the needs of the consumer and design an end-product they'll love? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal Principal Product Manager candidate will be people-oriented, passionate about ecommerce, and an innovative leader who thinks BIG outside the box. We value someone who has a natural curiosity about customer needs, loves to learn, and wants to build their own team. We want someone who maintains a creative mindset as we innovate and continually improve our product offering! Don't be afraid of failure either; we all experience itand, in the end, it helps you discover the best solution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for product planning and execution
- Evangelize your product. Own it from ideation to implementation
- Discover customer needs & translate them into user stories and business requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive product requirements and release plans
- Ensure business requirements are fully understood, implementation plans match expectations & resolve complications
- Work alongside our designers to deliver high quality, intuitive & engaging experiences for our end users
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to help develop product documentation and enable client activation and training
- Partner with internal teams, including business development, design, marketing, engineering, quality assurance and operations.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Set and achieve FEVO's measurable business goals with proven data
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience within previous product roles
- Experience understanding the customer and gathering business requirements
- Confidence and a passionate, innovative mindset
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer and the user experience
- Extremely detail-oriented with phenomenal organizational, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills, particularly with a variety of clients, management, departments, and teams
- A passion for learning and the ability to think BIG
- Background in ecommerce is a huge plus!
THE GOOD STUFF!
- Competitive salary of $160-200k (w/ potential for bonus!)
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- Collaborative team culture
- Challenging work that offers growth and learning
- A voice in how things get done
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- THE BEST holiday schedule
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible working location!
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVOprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.