Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together effectively, you will be be able to spend the majority of your working day engaging with teams based on the West Coast of the USA.
The Enterprise Trust team helps our largest and most complex customers confidently adopt Atlassian by building the Enterprise-grade platform which underpins all of Atlassian's products.
We're hiring a Principal Product Manager, reporting to the Senior Group Product Manager, Enterprise Trust Foundations. You are an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background in building SaaS (Software as a Service) for businesses.
What you'll do
- Develop the vision, strategy and roadmap for how we protect customers' most precious data
- Oversee the scope, rollout and roadmap for our in-development Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) encryption capability across Atlassian's customers, dozens of products, thousands of micro-services
- Work across the strategy, security, compliance, cloud infrastructure and product teams and with dedicated engineering teams, program management and designers
- Collaborate with our ecosystem team to enable encryption in the marketplace apps our customers rely on
- Understand the encryption/ data protection landscape and expand our company strategy with those insights
- 7+ years as a Product Manager or in an equivalent leadership position
- Technical background, comfortable understanding/ sparring/ challenging technical approaches with experienced architects and senior engineering leadership, and with customers
- Worked on B2B SaaS - ideally in a role connected with security, compliance, encryption
- Experience building product for large, complex enterprises, balancing competing needs across customers
- Worked in a platform company, on platform initiatives, ideally in a shared tenant cloud environment
- A proven track record for defining, building and delivering high impact products that create business and customer value in fast-growth or large-scale companies
- Communicate and manage relationships across the organization - from customers, developers, to senior executives.
- Gather, prioritize and translate customer and business requirements into successful product strategies
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $176,200 - $270,300
Zone B: $158,600 - $243,300
Zone C: $146,200 - $224,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits
to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.