Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 75k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
The Principal Product Manager will oversee a foundational piece of the Confluence product: how users navigate through all of the rich content on Confluence. As companies scale, maintaining a clear source of truth and finding content easily becomes ever more important. You will improve how users and teams organize their work in Confluence and easily access the most important content, while harnessing the underlying power of Confluence.
You will report to the Senior Group Product Manager, Confluence Content Lifecycle, and will join a product-led company where product managers set strategy and lead teams towards big goals. You'll work on the fundamental building blocks of Confluence, with the potential to impact how millions of people work.
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs, and develop a strong point of view on how Confluence's organizational framing should evolve based on those needs
- Establish and evangelize a vision for the Organize & Navigate team
- Work across teams to navigate intersecting product roadmaps, keeping in mind both your team's strategy and the bigger picture of Confluence
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and analysts to define product requirements, features, and specifications based on customer feedback and market insights
- Drive the end-to-end product development process, taking an MVP / iterative approach to feature development and learning from what we ship
- Analyze business and user metrics to assess product performance and identify areas for improvement or optimizations
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have 6+ years of product management experience, on end-user-facing experiences
- Tackle hard problems with rigor and curiosity
- Context switch from talking about the big picture all the way down to implementation details
- Dive deep into understanding our current product, both its capabilities and its constraints
- Convey complex ideas to colleagues with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Balance big picture evolution with quick wins, driving toward learning and impact at every step of the way
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $176,200 - $270,300
Zone B: $158,600 - $243,300
Zone C: $146,200 - $224,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.