At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, hardware, AI and robotics and we are now doing the same with the critical functions in Arrival’s Manufacturing Engineering group. We are seeking a PLM Product Owner to support the successful delivery of our digital initiatives.
- Develop an in-depth comprehension of Arrival’s overall digital vision, strategy, and business level objectives, developing a complimentary PLM product roadmap for Arrival’s Manufacturing Engineering group
- Embed within the Manufacturing Engineering group’s diverse engineering teams (mechanical / electrical hardware + software), eliciting their needs to create clearly articulated user stories
- Develop and effectively manage a prioritised backlog, empowering effective sprint planning, execution, review with the enabling development team
- Build and maintain critical relationships with the Manufacturing Engineering group’s leaders and stakeholders, ensuring they are kept aware of the evolving PLM product roadmap and its execution
- Collaborate with business process analysts, ensuring planned features align to and empower defined business policies, processes, and procedures
- Constantly seek opportunities to streamline end user processes through the reduction of waste, leveraging digital automation and intelligence
- Lead ongoing delivery status updates, reporting on key performance indicators, trends, gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Effectively scan the horizon for associated risks to delivery and work cross functionality to develop appropriate mitigation strategies and contingency plans
- Collaborate with Arrival’s centralised PLM team, ensuring ongoing alignment of vision, strategy and delivery
- Support and maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement and strong team dynamics, ensuring team members feel safe to experiment and iterate to solve new and evolving technical challenges
- Demonstrable expertise in a complex product and manufacturing process development environment
- In-depth knowledge of PLM solutions applied in the context of discrete manufacturing and associated engineering domains (Siemens Teamcenter preferred)
- The ability to foster and grow critical relationships with project / program collaborators and leadership sponsors
- Demonstrated confidence to operate effectively in hybrid waterfall and agile delivery environments
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.