We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Learning and Talent Development Product Owner to join our London or Tallinn office, and help ensure all of our people have the skills they need for their role today and for tomorrow.
Reporting into the People and Organisational Development Senior Lead, this is a global position that will continue to help us shape and deliver the vision for how we onboard, develop, and grow our expanding team of leads. It’s an individual contributor role requiring hands-on planning, design and delivery of a range of projects that meet real customer needs and have a big impact! ?
- Design, develop, and deliver impactful learning experiences for our expanding team of leads, so they’re equipped to face current and future challenges
- Manage our leadership development product(s) - from designing and developing/updating all materials, creating project plans and timelines, and communicating them to key stakeholders
- Customise the portfolio based on the needs of different functions/teams (where necessary)
- Proactively coach and guide on learning, development, career and growth matters
- Demonstrate the impact of learning in a data-driven environment and shape solutions that scale
- Support the rest of the team (based in London, Tallinn, Budapest, Tampa or Singapore) to build and facilitate onboarding, leadership, learning, talent and organisational development solutions
- Collaborate with the Learning/People Partners and local People teams to gain insight into specific regional/local needs
What will you bring to the table?
You’ll be someone with experience of owning complex learning, training and development projects/products in a high growth business. You’ll be looking to take a hands-on role, helping us continue to build learning products and solutions that reinforce how we work, our values and our mission as a company.
- Hands-on experience of designing, developing and delivering impactful learning experiences for different audiences - you’ll have deep understanding of the complete learning cycle, from analysis to evaluation
- Excellent facilitation skills - you’ll have facilitated in-person or virtual sessions on behavioural topics, and can coach/mentor participants as required
- Worked in a high growth, international company - this’ll help you know how to deal with ambiguity, shifting priorities and designing development solutions that reinforces our cultural diversity
- Managed and influenced a variety of stakeholders - you’ll be well-used to working with all types of people, talking 1 to 1 or engaging with a large audience or influencing stakeholders at different levels
- Project management and change management mastery - You’ve planned, scoped and implemented large scale projects or change initiatives, so you’ll know how to scope a problem and craft a phased plan, often with an MVP or product development approach. You’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to make delivery happen
- Talent analytics - you love measuring your impact through real goals and outcome based thinking, metrics and KPIs to demonstrate real results for individuals, teams and the company
- Creative problem solver - we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of business and we’re not looking for off-the-shelf solutions - we need you to think creatively to help us find good solutions to problems that are anything but clear-cut
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success with the freedom to try out many things and have full responsibility and ownership to execute ?
- Have real, significant impact through hands-on learning and development delivery for one of the fastest growing financial technology companies globally. The job itself will grow significantly over time, so will provide many personal growth opportunities ?
- Use all your experience and skills to bring new thinking and ideas to how we evolve self-directed professional and leadership learning at scale ?
- Be part of a global team who brings our culture and how we work into all of our development products and activities ?
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.