It's an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We are enabling people to have more control over what they watch and when they watch it. Our efforts have helped to grow Netflix to over 200 million members globally, and we won’t stop there. That's where you come in.
We are looking for a payment product operations manager to drive our day-to-day efforts to stay on top of payment operational needs and improve our operational flows and processes in the APAC region. Just as Netflix works to provide the best entertainment experience possible, our team ensures that the customer’s payment experience is best in class.
This role is an integral part of the team that is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s global consumer payments strategy and is based in Singapore.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating with global internal teams and external partners to fine-tune existing payment processes, investigate issues as they arise, identify any bugs that need addressing, and track issues to resolution
- Identifying new opportunities, with respect to operational components, for performance improvement, cost savings and risk mitigation with vendors and other payment partners
- Working with the payments data and analysis teams to monitor, create, and maintain payment operational metrics
- Providing operations support during the launches of new payment providers, methods of payment, etc.
- Managing the global payment processor relationships
- Working cross-functionally throughout the organization (engineering, data science, finance, CS, legal, etc.) to build a best-in-class payment program
What we are looking for:
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Clear, effective communicator
- Familiar with global payment systems and methods of payments - 2 years experience or more ideal
- Able to take on complex situations as well as understand key metrics and how they impact the business
- Experience in relationship management and driving strategic initiatives with partners
- Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
- Excited and curious about being involved in global payments and the prospect of delivering high-quality entertainment throughout the world
- Highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes
- Ability to execute and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity focused on generating results, and exhibiting the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously