James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost."
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and the entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and hire the best talents available around the world.
At Printify our Product Designers lead and oversee the user experience of a product, feature, or service from discovery through design to launch. They work with UX researchers, analysts, product managers, and engineers to create the best possible product experience for our merchants.
Our Product Designers must be experts in Product Discovery, spending a high percentage of their time exploring opportunity spaces to ensure our squads work on the right problems, then creating multiple solutions, focusing them through prototyping, validation and iteration to get to the best possible solution before any code is written.
They must also be experts in Product Delivery, working with our talented engineers to ensure the chosen solutions are shipped with quality the first time. Following release they must be passionate and relentless in their pursuit of improvements to the products or features they have worked on, using data and further research to find further opportunities.
As a Product Designer at Printify, you will help define and evolve our merchant's customer journey, identifying and addressing variations, and pain points and improving our customer experience gradually. This role requires a high level of problem analysis, creativity, attention to detail, and basic project management skills.
A portfolio is required.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Printify products and features.
- Work with UX researchers, analysts, product managers, and engineers to understand user needs and problems and map user flows, prototype/validate solutions, and launch new product features and services.
- Define and evolve our merchant's customer journey, identifying and addressing variations, and pain points and improving our customer experience gradually
- Define, craft, and evolve designs and interactions within visual systems and/or standards for a global audience across the Printify platform & different integrations.
- Deliver designs & prototypes in a fast-paced & demanding environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard
- Ensure implementation of the final design with quality by the engineers.
- Use online tools to observe users interacting with the features or services following release to find improvements through iteration.
- Conduct experiments and A/B tests to further improve designs after release.
- Plan and conduct user testing and concept validation sessions
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and the broader product team including data analysts to continually raise our bar for quality.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with end-consumer product design inside Product Organizations (not agencies or outsourcing organizations).
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills
- Experience with planning and running user research and concept validation
- Experience as a designer and a collaborator in cross-functional product teams or squads, working with engineers & product managers.
- Experience in creating user flows and user journeys
- Have proof of shipped product with your design
- In-depth experience with Sketch, Figma etc. or willingness to learn fast
- Experience designing for B2B
- Experience in working effectively as part of a design and/or content team
- Evidence of a growth mindset
- Experience of e-commerce
What we offer?
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere - our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: "Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”