Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful.
We are looking for a Merchant Localization Product Manager who can help us ensure our products meet the needs of our local merchants. Klarna is the highest valued Fin-tech company in Europe, and we believe that our journey has just begun.
What you’ll be doing…
- Drive awareness of both our merchant happiness gaps enabling central product teams to take action and deliver high quality products.
- Understand and analyse Klarna’s as well as competitor’s products from the lens of both consumers and merchants. Synthesize findings into product requirements.
- Deeply understand the experience from a merchant point of view to be the voice of merchants in the market by building an aggregated view of product issues to identify trends & patterns and work proactively to address quality issues.
- Help shape growth opportunities and define product strategy for the local market.
- Understand market regulations and compliance to ensure our products are in line with them and spot opportunities, not threats when the market shifts.
- Work with central product, engineering and local commercial teams to resolve product gaps and raise awareness of market needs across Klarna's portfolio of products.
- Engage closely with development and commercial teams to balance scope and delivery timeline.
- Assist in the development of new products and enhance existing products to achieve product-market fit.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
It would be great if you also have experience with any of the below…
- A strong customer and quality focus
- Previous experience in a business consulting or retail industry role
- Previous experience with user experience design or software development
- The ability to quickly understand the big picture and present local product requirements in a global and strategic setting
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.