Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep.We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 1000 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you´ll do:
- You will develop the design of new sleep technologies & products in terms of product appearance, packaging and overall user experience for our Marketing Materials.
- You will lead and manage company visual system include branding guideline, offline & online contents visual guideline.
- You will study the market trends in terms of design; color; material, provide opinions and generate ideals for future trends, create impact to new product development.
- You will work within product success team together with product managers and closely with relevant stakeholders from marketing, marketplace, retailers and relevant agencies.
- You easily adapt and implement new requirements.
What you'll bring to us
- You have a degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, or equivalent.
- You have working knowledge of Adobe CC / Photoshop / 3D software (Rhino, Solidworks or others).
- You have knowledge of principles of design and the respective methodologies.
- You have high motivation and enthusiasm for sleep, reliability, analytical thinking and clear communication.
- You have good command of written and spoken English.
- You are a great team player who thinks out of the box and brings new ideas.
- You have a high degree of initiative, independence and flexibility.
- You have experience in bedding products, home appliance or sleep tech products is a plus.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!