Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Marketing Designer at Eco, you will:
- Help drive a design culture at Eco that, in both approach and execution, seeks to build deep, long-lasting belief in Eco's product and in Eco's ability to execute its mission.
- Advocate for visual impact, simplicity, and consistency– and, most importantly, approach each project with an eye towards the semantics (the “why”).
- Develop and deliver high-impact, elegant and sophisticated graphics, animation, and infographics—all to strengthen the Eco community, enable Eco to capture the attention of its target market, and, most importantly, to engender belief in Eco's mission and vision.
- Translate economic concepts and technical product information into assets that speak both to Eco’s target market and a large, diverse audience, remembering Eco is for everyone.
- Develop world-class assets, including but not limited to: logo designs, brand guidelines, typography, commercial graphics, graphic design and animations for presentations and videos, social media cards and carousels, and blog and YouTube cover images.
- Ensure alignment between Content, Go-To-Market, and Product teams in the use of our branding and visual language.
- Create design processes that grow as the company grows.
- Contribute directly to the creation of assets that enable people to “see” both the systemic problems baked into our current financial system and how & why Eco’s unique business model equips the company to solve those problems.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience as a Designer with broad expertise across brand design and animation.
- Are an expert in graphics software, including but not limited to: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Have a track record of producing top-grade marketing design and animations.
- Have outstanding animation and visual design skills, especially for video production and rich media.
- Are instinctive about design strategy: you can discuss the why, not just the what or the how.
- Have experience working with agency partners, contractors, and cross-functional teams to deliver 360 marketing campaigns.
- Have truly exceptional attention to detail.
- Want to be a major contributor towards giving millions of people (and beyond) fundamentally better ways to control their money—proving their money can work for them.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in fintech, crypto or finance sector.
- Familiarity with basic coding and prototyping.
- Experience in an advertising agency or design studio working with a variety of different clients.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.