Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Market Product Manager (MPM) to support the evolution of its Data Science Platform. The position is available in the USA, eastern time zone.
In this role, the MPM is responsible for Dataiku’s product-market fit with a direct impact on Dataiku’s success in the marketplace. The MPMs define Dataiku’s product strategy, positioning and roadmap for their market domain. They closely work with their Technical Product Manager (PO) counterparts to position the right product, in the right market at the right time.
The role requires strong business acumen and deep understanding of the market dynamics around data Ops, MLOps, analytical skills and the ability to inspire and lead without authority.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the MPM will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Data Science, Engineering, and Marketing. We’re looking for someone who can express passion for the new technologies and possibilities of Advanced Analytics.
In this role, you will:
- Be the expert in AI Operations and Dataiku’s positioning in this market
- Analyze market forces, engage with customers, analysts and Dataiku executives to develop Dataiku’s product strategy
- Work closely with Technical Product Management and the delivery team to define product requirements and roadmap
- Develop, maintain and educate on your domain roadmap
- Create and deliver thought leadership content such as blog posts, internal documentation, conference sessions, etc
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to align and deliver on product positioning messages
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Been a product leader with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the data Ops, ML Ops or Dev Ops market(s)
- Experience engaging with executives internally and externally
- A strong interest in Data and Machine Learning
- An MBA with a technical background or a technologist with solid business experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Bonus points if you:
- Have demonstrated success in a fast paced, growth stage company
- Have a track of record for turning strategic thinking into products
- Are experienced in business development, corporate strategy, M&A
- Are a entrepreneur/intrapreneur
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.