With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We're excited to share our search for a Product Marketing Manager, who will continue to enable the innovation for the core Icertis product portfolio. The ideal candidate is a Product Marketing professional with a track record of bringing innovative B2B enterprise products to market with operating as the GTM strategists and connective tissue across Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer teams. This professional will be passionate about a cloud/SaaS Platform and will have proven product marketing skills.
This is a high impact role with a company-wide scope. You will heavily engage with Sales, Marketing, Customers, Partners, and the Senior Management team.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will grow our business by bringing new features to market through timely, compelling launch strategies, while crafting clear positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience.
This role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, customer support, and other marketing stakeholders. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that's achieving record growth in the current remote work environment.
What you will do:
- Drive positioning, messaging, content development and campaigns to scalable build demand for Icertis across Industries.
- Act as a mini-CMO for your vertical helping to fill the funnel, accelerate the funnel, and increase the win-rate in close partnership with sales, marketing and product.
- Become an Icertis expert - you should understand the product's capabilities and value proposition to different stakeholders in the buying process.
- Act as a customer advocate in communicating the value proposition of Icertis product and specific features to the different personas we market to.
- Craft the story behind our products and their value proposition based on a deep understanding of vertical market drivers, customer needs and Icertis product capabilities. An understanding of the contract life-cycle management world is a plus.
- Be a prolific content creator, both producing pieces individually and managing third parties to produce campaign content, presentations, technical white papers, blogs and videos.
- Develop internal sales enablement content and training sessions ensuring relevant stakeholders understand product functionality and how to position to potential prospects.
- Ensure successful product release & launch communications as well as refine our ongoing marketing strategies and execution
- Develop deep understanding of the Contract Lifecycle Management market and products, and mentor the broader Icertis team to do the same.
- Research competitive products and ensure internal stakeholders have the appropriate training and content to effectively position Icertis against the competition.
What you will bring:
- 6-10 years of product marketing experience in SaaS.
- Experience with hands-on content development of blogs, product demos, sales presentation material and other forms of content designed for external and internal consumption. Experience with Highspot a plus.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments.
- Proven success leading and executing development and product go-to-market plans for Enterprise customers.
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data.
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait for prescriptive direction, capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, both internal and external.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and product-led growth strategies.
- Deep technical product understanding with experience launching complex enterprise management and platform features.
- Ability to learn new processes and methodologies.
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity.
- Experience with B2B marketing and sales enablement.
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience.
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work from a remote location.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
This is an individual contributor role.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org