Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Logistics Systems Product Owner provides essential support in providing the high level business requirements with IT systems solutions. Such a role is responsible in being the first point of contact for business systems and escalation.
Role & responsibilities
- Provides high level business requirements
- Responsible for creation/updates of business IT process flows
- Collaborates with IT systems architects for design solutions
- Creates business system & user documentation and training manuals
- Defines roles & data ownership
- Acts as business escalation point and support for any issues raised
- Responsible for validation of functional specs & wireframes for new systems
- Performs User Acceptance Testing
- Support wider business requirements as required
- 3+ years of experience in the process and system design requirements
- Bachelor’s/master`s or equivalent relevant experience
- Proficiency in training development and managing BAU activities
- Experience working with system architects and business users
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- SAP experience preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.