The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
- As Lead UX / UI designer, you will be responsible for
- The UX strategy of the tribe's products: Set up analyses and methodologies to define the experience that must be the most adequate to the needs of the domain. You will be able to put in place a clear action plan
- The relevance of projects: Combine member needs, technical constraints and business issues, taking into account the Veepee universe. You have the ability to challenge briefs, dig into the issues and identify the needs to be met. To do this, you do not hesitate to talk to the various stakeholders, to carry out studies and to gather any member insight helping you to define the various problems and issues related to the project.
- Be responsible for the design of the user experience for the tribe and on all media:
- Lead, manage and organise the activity of the UX-UI team and ensure the quality of execution of the productions and user experience improvement devices (desktop, mobile, tablet, email and notifications interfaces) in line with the brand's positioning, its visual identity and the site's overall customer journey.
- To provide solutions that are consistent with the company's strategic challenges and marketing objectives, while respecting the constraints of the brief, IT, cost, planning, member expectations and execution/implementation.
- Be the guarantor of a good understanding of the needs of the members, marketing and IT:
- Define best practice methodologies for research and analysis of product stakeholder and user expectations.
- Accompany UX-UI designers in the implementation of their audits and recommendations and guarantee the quality of these.
- Be the guarantor of the UX vision of the products and its tribe:
- Write the UX vision for the tribe based on the group strategy, the UX strategy defined by the head of product design and all the visions / projects / strategies defined by each of the products of the tribe.
- Be the guarantor of our brand's charter and quality: Guarantee the design of the product pages within his/her tribe, the UX-UI lead must validate the proper respect of the codes and graphic rules expressed by the brand (artistic direction, tonality, colours, etc.).
- Presentation and sharing: Preparing and giving oral presentations of projects in French and English. He/she must also be able to set up workshops with the appropriate people to solve problems requiring co-construction / joint reflection.
- Monitoring, transmitting and leading your team: Keeping yourself informed of the strategic information disseminated by the company, its management and its tribe. Leading your team and disseminating relevant information enabling them to move forward on their own in full knowledge of the company's issues, objectives and expectations.
- Lean UX and double diamond have no secrets for you.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Lead UX/UI designer
- You are fluent in English
- You use design thinking methods
- You are a pixel perfectionist and understand the transversal issues of quality design
- You have good communication skills
What we offer:
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?