Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
The Design Studio at Qonto currently has over 40 designers, who come from all over the world, working closely together to create a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
As a Lead UX Writer
, you will drive the growth of our existing UX writing team and cultivate our customer-centric culture. As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu
(Head of Design) and work with product designers and product managers, who are all passionate and skilled in solving conception/design problems.
????As a Lead UX Writer at Qonto, you will
• Coach and mentor the members of the UX Writing team and create an efficient environment for them to learn and grow.
• Make sure every project your team works on is delivered on time with the highest standard of quality.
• Increase in-app copy quality by contributing to our Design System, defining standards, improving them, and training your teammates at learning them.
• Work closely with product designers, product managers, and international teams to gather customer insights and create meaningful experiences for them.
• Hire new team members and make the UX writing team grow as fast as the company.
• Make the UX writing team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events.
? What you can expect?
• Contribute to product content strategy and Tone of Voice
• Hyper-growth & International environment
• Room for improvement: the opportunity to grow and build a large UX Writing team
• Evolve in a customer-obsessed environment
• Be at the heart of a large Design Studio skilled in diverse expertise (System, Product, Brand Design, UX Writing, etc...)
• Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of writing in-app copy for large-scale products.
• Leadership skills: You successfully managed or mentored a team of UX writers/content writers and demonstrated your ability to make people grow.
• Communication skills: You are able to pitch and convince high-level stakeholders.
• Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words.
• Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!