Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna is the place where change is happening. Fast.
We are in a scaleup phase with a foundation in place while still being formable. Our focus is moving from payments to shopping. From invoices to inspiration. Having 100 million shoppers and 250K+ retailers is great, but we are nowhere near done.
Design Competence - we make Klarna stand out
Klarna is dedicated to enhancing and redefining the world’s smooothest shopping experience. The Klarna Design Competence is staffed by amazing people with a range of skills to best meet Klarna’s needs. We are not easily defined. We break into pop culture by making award-winning campaigns. We refine and implement Klarna’s voice. We make products simple and intuitive.
About this role
You will be part of one of the multidisciplinary teams who build products and experiences for our Klarna Card customers. To accomplish this, you will establish and lead a team of UX writers in the Klarna Card space. As lead writer, your time will be divided between establishing ways of working for your team and problem space, mentoring and managing your direct reports, and working as an individual contributor on key projects.
What you will do
- Own the UX Writing vision, ways of working, best practices, and execution for compelling and clear content for the Klarna Card space
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Marketing to establish ways of working and plan projects in the Klarna Card space
- Collaborate with other UX writing leads on strategic initiatives to develop the UX Writing discipline at Klarna
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (examples: workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Mentor and coach UX Writers in the Klarna Card space and beyond
Who you are
- At least 5 years experience working in UX writing and content design for digital products, apps or websites
- Experience working in rapidly scaling tech environments with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in people management or mentorship
- A solid track record of stakeholder engagement and craft leadership
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Successfully prioritize and execute on the projects with quality outcomes
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Send over a CV in English. Please prepare also an UX Writing example in English (required).
If you aren’t able to provide a sample of your writing, you may be given a UX writing exercise instead.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.