ABOUT THE TEAM
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
About the Product Function
We approach building Products at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong UI/UX skills to take ownership of UX for our Credit products across several territories.We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
• You will be working as a Lead Product Owner as part of our CreditTeam, responsible for delivering the best UX services to our credit customers globally.
• Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• Understand customer needs & pain points and gather product requirements
• Manage a cross-functional team of developers, designers, operations managers
• Be responsible for KPI deliveries
• You will work with designers to create amazing user experiences
• You will own the UX product area end-to-end
• 3+ years of experience in tech industry as product owner / team lead building customer facing products
• You love solving problems
• You have more than 1.5+ years experience creating products, ideally in high-growth start-ups and customer facing
• You have extensive experience building intuitive navigation and UX for large feature sets on small screens
• You have strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
• You have a track record of building successful products (ideally financial) using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning.
Nice to have
• You have a Degree from a top-tier university
Skills that will help you in this role
• Problem Solving
• Product Management
• Interaction Design
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.