Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 400,000 customers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies
- Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do.
- Ownership | Own your part, get things done
- Teamwork | Make (team)work easy
- Mastery | Continuously raise the bar.
- Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people.
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 49% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.
Our career track: At Qonto, we value your unique skills, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that celebrate your impact, without conventional labels like 'senior' or 'director'.
As a Lead Product Manager, your main mission is to guide your team towards excellence, helping it build products in the most efficient way possible to solve customers’ problems.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Product Manager at Qonto, you will
• Lead and nurture a team of Product Managers, aiming for top-notch product quality and exceptional team performance.
• Manage the full product lifecycle, from the initial discovery phase to final delivery, ensuring our products not only meet market demands but also surpass customer expectations.
• Hire and onboard new team members, fostering a culture of growth and excellence.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align product strategy with company objectives, ensuring seamless execution and delivery.
• Measure and optimize product performance, striving to meet ambitious goals that align with Qonto’s strategic objectives.
🤔 What you can expect
• To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, as part of a distributed team of 50+ Product Managers, and work with an in-house design studio of 80+ people. You'll continuously improve as a Lead Product
• Manager thanks to well-defined ways of working, which you’ll contribute to improving.
• To help drive our mission to energize Europe’s small and medium-sized businesses by building a delightful & powerful product.
• To directly impact Qonto's success as you'll be working on one of our product verticals (e.g., professional accounts, spend management, cash flow management, bookkeeping) and work within a small autonomous cross-functional team.
• To experience a culture based on people development:
We think success comes from a space where you're given time, support, and autonomy to improve yourself, our systems and our processes. Our lean toolbox enables you to monitor your constant improvements (Kaizen
, PDCA) in a collaborative way with your peers and manager.
🤝 About your future Leadership team:
You’ll be working under the guidance of experienced leaders like Maxime
,known for their forward-thinking approach and commitment to nurturing talent and innovation. They offer a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record to help you succeed in your role.
• You have experience leading product teams in the tech industry, with a proven track record of delivering successful products.
• You’re an expert in navigating the product development process, with a knack for balancing speed, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• You excel in hiring and developing talent, creating an environment where your team members can thrive and perform at their best.
• You’re a team player, capable of collaborating across departments to influence product strategy and outcomes.
•With a growth-oriented mindset, you’re always on the lookout for ways to innovate, improve and achieve greater success.
At Qonto, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply!
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care
to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act
(1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here.