Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Do you like to build the best product on its market and want to bring new ideas to offer the best user experience to more than 100,000 customers? Do you spend a few hours a day monitoring what's going on on the web? Do you think companies often make the mistake of not listening enough to their customers before creating a new feature? Do you think transparent communication is the key to creating a great product? Then Sendinblue is the right place for you.
With a product team of 33 people (12 product managers, 15 designers, 2 researchers and UX writers, and 4 knowledge managers), we are looking for a Lead Product Manager, who will be part of the management team.
- Own one part of the product covered on which several product teams are working
- Manage at least one of these product teams
- Manage PMs, define their objectives, mentor them to help them reach their goals
- Create, communicate and execute ambitious product strategies
- Collaborate and work closely with the Head of Product Management to improve the product team organization, processes and workflows
- Expert in every product management key skills (processes, data, growth, marketing, strategy)
- Good knowledge of the latest design best processes
- Leadership, communication, and presentation skills. Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind
- Effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Value diverse perspectives and work with others as a way to achieve the best output possible
- 7+ years of experience in a product based web company, including 3+ years of experience in developing and managing a product team
- Development of a SaaS product with proven results
- Work experience in multicultural environments
- Being involved in a product community to help the SIB product team being known outside (nice to have)
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more..
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to 100 euro in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Covid Care Program where the employee can ask for vaccine reimbursement, covid related medical reimbursement up to 1Lac, 14 days paid leaves, one day extra paid leave for vaccination
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with Product Managers
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.