Virtuo is your car, on-demand. We’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet.
Launched in 2016, our on-demand car rental app is releasing cities and their citizens from the burden of car ownership. Virtuo is freeing up space and time, putting the freedom of driving in people’s pockets, not parked on city streets.
Our mission is to create a delightful on-demand car experience.
Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
In 2021, we closed our Series C funding round, led by AXA Venture Partners, and are now active in 21 cities (as well as 30 airports and train stations) across France, Spain, United Kingdom, and Italy (with more to come).
? +1,700,000 downloads │ ? +100,000 users │ ? +3,500 cars │ ? +100 Virtuoses
? Fundraising in 2021: €96M (Investors: AXA Venture Partners (AVP), Bpifrance Large Venture, Alpha Intelligence Capital, H14, Groupe BPCE, Natixis, Balderton Capital, Iris Capital and RAISE France).
? Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
? We are in France, U.K, Spain, and Italy (?? soon ), service available in 54 locations
? Your missions:
Lead and Inspire a growing team
- Manage 2 Product Managers, each responsible for a feature team (Operations, Finance)
- Deliver best practices to improve each product process in your tribe (ideation, prioritization, specification, delivery)
- Challenge your tribe organisation to always make sure it suits the company's challenges
- Build the best tribe ever : "Winning as a team" with the best communication- delivering with velocity and without friction- understanding business objectives and is involved in achieving them - participating together in the process of spec, ideation and always trying to always find the best solution for a problem.
Embody the product vision at your tribe level
- Create a trust feeling and a teamwork environment between efficiency tribe’s stakeholders and your feature teams
- Build and maintain a roadmap based on outcomes and insights (company’s strategy and OKR, users’ feedback, data analysis, etc.)
- Define initiatives for your product area in line with quarterly objectives and key results
- Communicate the product strategy in great detail within and outside your tribe and make sure it is clear to everyone
Product Discovery & Analytics
- Perfect knowledge of our user pain points, motivations, and needs through qualitative research side by side with the UX (interviews, focus groups, customer service…) - Being on the field and being empathic is compulsory for this tribe.
- Define relevant metrics to measure the impact and input of your tribe
- Deep dive into analytics tools (Amplitude, Looker…) to identify insights and product opportunities
- Make sure the team is building the right thing the right way
- Ensure the quality of your release (including manual testing)
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to improve velocity, process and execution of the roadmap
- Own, monitor, and optimize features launched by the tribe
? What this position will provide you with :
- You are going to work on a complex and visible product with a team of experts
- The team is passionate about the Product and open to continuous improvement
- Team spirit: everyone is super energetic, wants to share or help when needed
- You are going to have a direct impact on the company strategy
- Our product, with 1,7 Million downloads, is “concrete”, our customers will have the finality of your work in their hands & you will impact directly their experience
? You are the ideal candidate if :
You are fluent in English & French
As a Lead PM you have :
- A significant experience (5+ years) as a Product Manager in a fast-growing environment (XP on supply challenges is compulsory, finance/payment is a plus)
- Experience in management of product people
- Proven leadership skills and can easily motivate and inspire people
- Proven track record to build innovative tech products from the ground up
- Product Expertise: data-driven, UX-oriented, chief of delivery
- You know how to work with several stakeholders to build a product that serves the company’s objectives
You have a startup spirit & attitude :
- Self-starter, autonomous, organized, both a planner and showing agility.
- A visionary mindset and a problem solver at heart
- Hands-on, eager to make things happen, with a bias for action.
- Impact driven.
You have extraordinary social skills at all levels :
-You are a strong communicator, internally (with all teams) and externally with clarity, humility, and precision
-You are a strong team player, with product, tech, and business teams
? Recruitment process:
1. Discovery interview with our recruitment team
2. Case study with a debriefing with our CPO
3. Tech & Business interview meeting our CTO & Business Stakeholder (COO or CFO)
4. Interview with Karim, Virtuo's cofounder
? Working daily at Virtuo will make you:
- Participate in the revolution of the car rental industry by transforming a traditionally unpleasant and anxiety-provoking service into a fluid, modern and exciting experience!
- Join a fast-growing start-up: we doubled our team in one year, x3 revenue, +2 countries every year ...
- Work in a stimulating environment surrounded by bright, agile, and dynamic profiles
- Be part of a “user-centric” team which is one of the best customer teams in the car rental industry
- Work for an innovative startup where everything is building, in a company where your decisions will have an immediate impact
- Be part of an international team (presence over 4 countries)
? Significant discount on Virtuo rentals
? Free snack and BBQ
⚽️ Sportive events
? 250€ to spend on sport and well-being
?50€ for your Virtuo anniversary
? Health insurance: Alan
? Fleex - Material rent for remote work