Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
What will be your role?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our User Guidance Squad as a Lead Product Designer.
Your mission will be to:define, craft and ship new experiences that will empower admins, managers and employees to use PayFit autonomously. Dashboard, navigation, search : these are examples of core and transversal experiences you could work on with your team.
You will be a:
• Product designer. You're a master of the double diamond design process, fully autonomous from discovery to delivery; translating research insights from our customers & stakeholders into delightful product user experiences. You combine strategic thinking and operational excellence.
• Facilitator. Good storyteller, you communicate with enthusiasm to your stakeholders and animate co-creation workshops to gather insights, ideate and converge, to align teams on common vision.
• Coach. PayFit has a strong design culture thanks to the teams' ability to collaborate with designers. Your role goes beyond executing design but also coaching your coworkers in contributing to the process while working with you.
• Evangelist. You know how to evangelize people to the importance of UX in an optimistic way. You have solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
This job has been tailored for you if...
You have the following qualities :
• Experience in designing and shipping digital B2B products based on quantitative and qualitative data.
• You have developed strong user research skills (user interviews, prototyping & user testing, card sorting etc...) and you always keep a user centric approach.
• Obsessed by simplicity, you have strong attention to detail. You design simple and delightful experiences thanks to clean UI.
• Experience of working on or with a design system, and you know its importance in maintaining consistency and a better experience in the product.
• Not afraid of pushing the boundaries to always strive for the best experience among the complexity and dependencies.
• You are motivated to deeply understand the HR industry and best in class actors strategy to enrich your vision.
• Used to work in close collaboration with PM & engineers.
• Able to work with a diverse group of internal stakeholders.
• Organized and ambitious mindset to co-lead your squad (ex: contribute creating squad OKRs, be an accountable with the quarterly initiatives, annual and quarterly roadmap creation...), empower the vision & bring energy to your team.
• Experienced in balancing long-term design goals with an Agile-based iterative approach.
We would be even more impressed if ...
• You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• You speak English fluently, and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Icing on the cake ?
• You have already built an onboarding experience.
• You have explored service design practices by mapping all touchpoints & interactions between the users and the internal stakeholders in a digital experience.
• System thinker, you have an eye for process improvement.
• You know microcopy is key to have a good experience and have notion in term of UX writing.
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
A work from anywhere
policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
• 1 trip of 200 euros value per year to travel to one of our European office
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• An accessible office for people with disabilities
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit) and payment of medical consultations via the platform Qare
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
• CV submitted with portfolio including design A-Z project examples.
• First call with Gwen, Design Director to exchange on your experience, your professional goals & desires and measure the potential fit with the mission.
• Case study.
• Online meeting with a PM, an Engineer and a Designer within the Tribe.
• Meeting with some managers & members of the leadership team.