Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 280 000 freelancers with more than 30 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Vincent Huguet and tech freelancer Hugo Lassiège, our French scale-up aims to revolutionize the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
We are a tech company with a human approach :
- Over 300 Malters sharing one culture
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% women/men parity of Malt Leaders)
- Offices in France, Spain, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands
- 112 M € raised with ISAI, Serena, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs.
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder !
About the role
We're hiring a Senior Product Designer to help craft the future of Malt. The product team is the one in charge of creating the most effective market place possible, the most efficient SAAS, it is also the product team that accompanies the other teams to equip them and make their everyday life easier.
The product team is made up of some forty multidisciplinary people including product designers, product managers, data analyst, data scientist, frontend developers, backend developers, sys admins, and some even combine several of these professions.
Your weekly missions
Work cross-functionally with the lead PM, lead Tech and Data analyst partners to represent the design team and facilitate design discussions
Impact the product with relevant design solutions
Work in close collaborationwith the Product Manager to animate the User Research phases
Build and iterate on features that improve the conversion funnels
Deliver fastly and qualitatively the design assets
Follow-up of the implementation of your work with the tech team
Bring performance in force, traction and growth
Background missions :
Helps and supports the junior designers to progress
Use and help the guild Design System to evolve our design system in order to craft flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
Your designer's north stars
The product designer is responsible for the design. As an empathic person he/she must provide a coherent and appropriate solution to a given problem. His role does not stop at producing an interface, but at translating the business issues of a roadmap by a high-performance UX.
- Reach the UX excellence
- Ensure the fluidity of onboarding of new users
- Ensure that the value proposition of Malt is always understanding
- 6+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- Your are comfortable with a rapid growth environment
- You're a good communicator
- You are a oriented production tools/process (Figma, Quality check, Marvel, Zeplin...)
- Knowledge of the problems of connected and non-connected users
- You're team player and autonomous to define your missions
- English : business level
- French : fluent
Our Recruitment process
- Screening with Hamza, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with your future manager, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare and present in order to evaluate your hard skills
- Final interview with a C-Level to discuss Malt’s long term vision
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Life at Malt
Our goal is to ensure your personal and professional development, which is why we provide several perks to make your life easier.
- Office and Life at Malt -
One week of onboarding - Learn about our culture and product before diving into your new role in your team
Paris office - La Malterie in the heart of Paris 02
Home office - Up to 2 days remote per week. We believe that exchange between people is important, but sometimes it is easier to concentrate at home
- Annual off sites - Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Séville, Agadir… What’s next ?
- All Hands : monthly meeting point to be updated on fresh internal news.
- Karaoke : Our team has been karaoke fanatics since day one
Kitchen - free coffee, snacks and fruit every day
- Malter’s benefits -
Lunch vouchers - With the Swile card, you can eat wherever you want for lunch (the team already has a list of its fave restaurants)
Free books - For any subject directly or indirectly related to your work, we will order the book for you, without any approval process or headaches
Parenthood - special parenthood policy
RTT - Minimum 8 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Pass navigo - 50% reimbursement of transportation costs
- Bike - If you prefer to bike, Malt will reimburse you on your trip
Gym - A gym is available for Malters to keep fit