Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for a Lead Product Designer with significant experience in systemizing interface and interaction designs, with curiosity to uncover patterns in user needs and behaviors. Your mission will be to envision and establish a beautiful foundation for building best-in-class product experiences. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product team collaborating closely to grow our product capabilities to meet the needs of our ever-expanding customer base. You must be driven, action-oriented, and understand the importance of collaboration with cross-functional team members in a face-paced environment. Bonus if you are experienced in designing for B2B enterprise software with data visualizations.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in either the Vancouver or Toronto areas. Candidates must be based in one of those areas and have appropriate Canadian work authorization. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Work closely with multiple Product teams to identify UI components and interaction patterns to systemize and standardize
- Design common components, variations, and behaviors to serve multiple use cases while considering scalability
- Collect and leverage best practices in building design systems for web and mobile applications
- Partner with Design System engineers and a product manager to maintain a healthy backlog of components to design and develop
- Incorporate feedback from other Product teams during iterative design process
- Determine user research needs and conduct usability testing to validate component designs, synthesize research to inform design decisions
- Document UI and interaction patterns and educate others
- 5+ years of experience in managing or building a design system ideally for enterprise software
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, device types, and contexts such as iOS, Android, and web
- Proficient in adaptive, responsive, mobile app design techniques
- Proficient in creating and managing Figma components and library assets, knowledge of Sketch and InVision, or other wireframing and prototyping software
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!