We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
The product marketing team is on a mission to empower our Canva community to achieve their goals through world Canva’s world-class products and tools. We do this by helping bring our new products to market and drive continuous engagement and adoption across our array of existing products. We want every person to discover how Canva can help them on a daily basis whether through creating social graphics, building impactful presentations, educating our future generations or printing gifts for your friends, with Canva everyone can achieve their goals.
What you'll do:
- Product launch strategy and marketing - You’re someone who can oversee the end to end product strategy and marketing opportunity for your area of business. You’ll have the ability to influence and rally teams to seize core market opportunities and bring world class products to market. You’re someone who sees the big picture and can piece different ideas and products together into a cohesive customer experience.
- Launch Operations - You will be accountable for Canva’s “what’s new” launch process, both internally and externally. You will take over the cross-company management of the process and delivery of our marketing campaigns associated with the launch process.
- Process design and optimisation - You will be responsible for scaling and optimising the launch process to ensure that all internal Canva teams are launching effectively and efficiently, while ensuring that we’re maximising the launches in with our global Canva community
- GTM - You’ll create cross business GTM plans, which will impact millions of Canva users. You’ll be an expert in rallying cross-functional teams and fulfilling the requirements of marketing teams. You’ll own and drive the GTM objectives, strategy, market analysis, product launch, competitive intel, personas, buyer’s journey and sales enablement.
- Cross functional champion - You’ll be the person that helps connect the dots between product groups, PMMs, Sales and Marketing. You’ll have superb stakeholder management and be a world-class communicator to ensure everyone knows what’s launching, when and how it impacts them.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Operations role in a SaaS business with at least 2 years marketing experience.
- Experience building scalable systems to prioritise, manage and track progress and results across a large & fast growing organisation.
- Deadline-oriented – you have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to unblocking teams. Though, you take informed decisions.
- Excellent organisational skills with experience managing internal stakeholders, systems and holding people accountable.
- Able to implement project management tools and resource planning with experience optimising team processes.
- A natural leader who can rally teams and cultures of all kinds, and influence peers across the organisation. You love building relationships that lead to team success and business growth.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders from product, marketing, sales, strategy, CHT and research.
- Ability to create, build and maintain cross functional business processes, cadences and operations.
- Experience running complex cross functional strategies and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- High emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options.
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance.
- In house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch each day.
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Pet friendly offices.
- Sponsored social clubs and team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.
- Generous Vibe and Thrive allowance.
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.