SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
The SC app was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Join our dynamic Support Team at our Manila office as a Junior Technical Writer! Your primary focus will be crafting user-friendly guides, manuals, and documentation to empower SafetyCulture customers to understand and maximize the potential of our products. In this pivotal role, you'll closely collaborate with developers and stakeholders to gather information, ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of your documentation. Your talent for organizing information and keen attention to detail will play a crucial role in enhancing SafetyCulture's customer experience. If you're passionate about producing high-quality documentation and committed to enhancing customer journeys, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Manila. Apply now and contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional technical documentation and elevating customer satisfaction!
What will I be doing?
- Continuously create and update Help Center content, ensuring it remains current, relevant, and user-centric.
- Review team-generated content, providing constructive feedback to enhance clarity, accuracy, and consistency.
- Collaborate closely with Product and engineering teams to maintain accuracy and relevance in documentation.
- Translate technical information into clear, customer-friendly language in the product, contributing to improving the overall product experience.
- Share product updates with customer-facing teams and assist with collaterals – i.e., Release calendar, knowledge syncs, and roadmap syncs.
- Support teams in public-facing documentation (e.g., mobile app release notes).
What do I need?
- Proficient writing and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for organizing information effectively.
- Capability to comprehend technical concepts and translate them into user-friendly language.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in an agile work setting.
- Previous exposure to an agile development environment is advantageous.
- Familiarity with a headless CMS is considered a plus.
2 - 3x a week in the office (hybrid setup).Work hours to align with our Sydney HQ: 6 am → 3 pm, including considerations for daylight saving in Sydney.
We are located on the
27th Floor SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages to get a glimpse of the SafetyCulture life!
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
Our first product, the SC app, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact this app can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.