Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
As a Junior Designer, you will:
● Work in the multidisciplinary Content Performance team with designers, copywriters, and content specialists to create world-class Brand Marketing design assets for Grover’s markets in the US.
● Collaborate closely with the Growth and Brand teams to achieve performance marketing goals and create stunning and dynamic assets that consistently reflect the Grover brand.
● Act as a guardian of the Grover brand across all channels, and grow Grover’s marketing and brand awareness exponentially.
● Continually work to improve Grover’s Brand Marketing Design and challenge the status quo.
● Take ownership of your projects and design assets with the Design Lead, Design Team, and Content Performance team.
● Collaborate and communicate with Growth, Brand, Commercial, Business Development, Customer Service and Product teams on a wide variety of projects and touchpoints.
You care about:
● Ownership: you competently and clearly communicate your ideas; collect the relevant information, understand problems, and clear roadblocks to implementation; and take responsibility for your actions.
● Motivation: you are motivated by your work, care about making a difference, and can rally people around a new project or shared goal.
● Helping others: you understand that Brand Marketing is a team sport.
● Moving fast: you think quickly on your feet and love adapting to different situations.
● Our product: you believe in our vision and are willing to give your best to build the growing future of Grover.
● Customer experience: You’re able to understand the business landscape and are passionate about creating the best possible customer experience.
We are looking for a passionate Jr. Brand Marketing Designer with:
● 2+ years of experience as a Brand Marketing Designer, ideally in a startup environment.
● Demonstrated experience in Brand Marketing Design for both online and offline touchpoints, including display ads and performance marketing banners (MP4 and HTML5 formats), social media marketing, brand and retail partnerships (retail POS), print design, and motion design.
● The ability to create pixel-perfect, on-brand design assets within an established brand identity and to work to develop effective brand marketing materials within the Grover brand.
● Experience in quickly understanding goals and promptly identifying target groups and their respective needs.
● Skills to translate functional marketing goals into emotionally appealing, innovative, and effective marketing design assets.
● Advanced knowledge of design platforms (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; Figma).
● Basic knowledge and understanding of motion design (Adobe After Effects, HTML5 or similar) for performance marketing and/or a motivation to learn.
● Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience.
● Outstanding multitasking skills and a hands-on mentality.
● Fluent English language skills. German is a plus, but not a requirement.
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and benefits
● Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
● Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
● Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
● Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks
Receive more Product jobs in your inbox